Our shop is open: 12 PM- 6PM Daily
(Closed all Stat Holidays)
We are taking Online Orders Here
Please browse below for our temporary menus and ordering instructions. In-store and CURB-SIDE pick ups available
For CURB-SIDE pick-ups call: 604-600-7408
Online Order Option
We offer the option to preorder online for in-store and curb-side pickups! Please read all the details on the links below and peruse our extensive menus for our selection of bulk products and pricing. Scroll through the pages using the tabs on the bottom of each menu. Please read the ordering instructions and protocol at the beginning of the order form to help you understand how our system works. This is a temporary system while we build our online shop.
Browse our menus (click on the link):
Place your order (click on the link): Online Order Form
Current COVID-19 Measures (Since April 13, 2020)
Thank you for checking in! Due to the ongoing concerns with the Covid-19 Pandemic and governmental restrictions, we have had to make some major changes to our operations to protect our staff and customers. Please note the following changes:
Current Store Hours
12 PM to 6 PM Daily
Temporary Refill Program
- We are currently not allowed to accept customers' containers during the Pandemic. We are following the guidelines from Vancouver Coastal Health and have been checking in with them to see when restrictions can be lifted.
- In the meantime, we have implemented a safe system using deposit jars and paper bags. We will choose the most appropriate options but if you have specific requirements, please indicate it in your order.
Dry Products are packaged in paper bags (some exceptions)
Moist or Liquid Products are packaged in glass deposit jars or for larger quantities, in plastic pails.
- Please decant the content of your orders into your regular refill bottles at home and enjoy our products as you normally do.
For Paper Bags: Please reuse them, recycle or compost them if it has food residues
For Jars & Pails: Wash and dry our reusable glass jars or pails and their corresponding lids. Return them to our shop for your deposit fee refund. It can be refunded in cash or applied as a store credit for future purchases.
- If you wish, you can also donate your deposit jar fees local non-profits. Last year, you helped us support - Hogan's Alley Society, UNYA and Downtown Eastside Women's Centre. 2021 organizations are to be decided and will be announced soon.
Social Distancing Measures
- Up to 4 customers are allowed in the shop at a time. Please wait in line outside until a staff can welcome you in.
- When waiting in line, please do not block the sidewalk and adhere to the required two metre distancing both inside and outside our shop. We really appreciate your cooperation with this issue as it will protect our staff members, customers and neighbours.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and have a friend or family member pick up your order.
Safety Measures - Update November 1, 2020
- We now require proper mask wearing inside our shop. If you cannot wear a mask, we kindly ask you to use our online service and do curb side pick up. We do not offer disposable masks and if you are planning on coming in to do in-store shopping, we will require you to wait outside while we help you grab the items you need and bring our payment terminal to you. Unfortunately, no entry without a mask at this time.
- Please sanitize your hands with our Health Canada Approved hand sanitizer upon entering our shop. If you are allergic to 99% isopropyl alcohol, glycerin or hydrogen peroxide, you can wash your hands at our sink. Proper hand washing with soap is required.
*Password is for admin use only
Are you the store owner?Log in here or change your password settings