Find us at:
3718 Main St, Vancouver, BC V5V 3N7
Our shop is open:
10 AM- 6 PM Saturday - Wednesday
10 AM - 7 PM Thursday + Friday
(Closed all Stat Holidays)
For CURB-SIDE pick-ups call: 604-600-7408
- As of June 21, 2021, we are able to accept customers' personal containers for ALL refills!
Some important details to know:
- We are happy to refill glass, plastic or metal bottles and jars, anything that has a smooth or hard surface that we can sanitize and wipe down will be accepted. Sorry no cloth bags at this time.
- Please ensure your containers are thoroughly clean before bringing them in to refill.
- Make sure the interior of the containers are dry if you are refilling powders, botanicals or cosmetic butters or all oils.
- We need to sanitize the exterior of your containers before we can handle them. This may add a bit more time to the process so please have patience to help keep our team and other customers safe.
- We will still be using deposit jars and paper bags for all online orders. We will choose the most appropriate options but if you have specific requirements, please indicate it in your order.
For Deposit Jars & Pails: We will continue to use deposit jars. Please wash and dry our reusable glass jars or pails and their corresponding lids. Return them to our shop for your deposit fee refund. It can be refunded in cash or applied as a store credit for future purchases.
- If you wish, you can also donate your deposit jar fees to local non-profits.
This year we are donating to:
- Git'luuhl'um'hetxwit Cabin + Camp Fund
- Unist'ot'en Legan Fund
- Likhts'amisyu Village + Legal Fund
Covid-19 Safety Measures
- We still require proper mask wearing for patrons 5 years old and up while inside our shop. If you cannot wear a mask, we kindly ask you to use our online service and do curb side pick up. If you are planning on coming in to do in-store shopping, we will require you to wait outside while we help you grab the items you need and bring our payment terminal to you. Our measures are in place solely to protect our team and other customers in the shop.
- Please sanitize your hands with our Health Canada Approved hand sanitizer upon entering our shop. If you are allergic to 99% isopropyl alcohol, glycerin or hydrogen peroxide, you can wash your hands with our wonderful soap options at our sink.
- Up to 8 customers are allowed in the shop at a time (6 on the soap side and 2 on the kitchen side.) Please wait in line outside until a staff can welcome you in.
- When waiting in line, please do not block the sidewalk and adhere to the required two metre distancing both inside and outside our shop. We really appreciate your cooperation with this issue as it will protect our staff members, customers and neighbours.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and have a friend or family member pick up your order.
We are taking Online Orders Here
Please browse below for our temporary menus and ordering instructions. In-store and CURB-SIDE pick ups available.
Online Order Option
We offer the option to preorder online for in-store and curb-side pickups! Please read all the details on the links below and peruse our extensive menus for our selection of bulk products and pricing. Scroll through the pages using the tabs on the bottom of each menu. Please read the ordering instructions and protocol at the beginning of the order form to help you understand how our system works. This is a temporary system while we build our online shop.
Browse our menus (click on the link):
Place your order (click on the link): Online Order Form
We are Hiring! Be a part of our growth!
Current Roles Available:
- Retail Sales Associate (F/T + P/T). See job posting here.
Apply directly through the job post or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Password is for admin use only
Are you the store owner?Log in here or change your password settings