Update June 18, 2020:
Have you been using our Delivery Service? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Please take a minute to fill out the feedback form for our Pilot Delivery Service. Here is a note from our friends at WeCycle:
Current COVID-19 Measures (Since April 13, 2020)
Thank you for checking in! Due to the ongoing concerns with the Covid-19 Pandemic and governmental restrictions, we have had to make some major changes to our operations to protect our staff and customers. Please note the following changes:
Current Store Hours
- 12 PM to 6 PM (closed all Statutory Holidays)
- CLOSED Wednesdays except for the Pick-Up Window for online orders. Unfortunately, no in-store shopping on this day as we need time to catch up on online orders.)
Temporary Refill Program
- We are currently not allowed to accept customers' containers during this current Pandemic. We are following the guidelines from Vancouver Coastal Health and have been checking in with them to see when restrictions can be lifted.
- In the meantime, we have implemented a safe system using deposit jars and paper bags. We will choose the most appropriate options but if you have specific requirements, please indicate it in your order.
- All dry products are packaged in paper bags
- All moist or liquid products are packaged either in glass deposit jars or for larger quantities, in plastic pails.
- Please decant the content of your orders into your regular refill bottles at home and enjoy our products as you normally do.
- for paper bags, please reuse them or compost them if it has food residues
- wash and dry our reusable glass jars or pails and their corresponding lids. Return them to our shop for your deposit fee refund. It can be refunded in cash or applied as a store credit for future purchases.
Social Distancing Measures
- Only 3 customers are allowed in the shop at a time. Please wait in line outside until a staff can welcome you in.
- When waiting in line, please do not block the sidewalk and adhere to the required two metre distancing both inside and outside our shop. We really appreciate your cooperations with this issue as it will protect our staff members and customers
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and have a friend or family member pick up your order or use our new delivery service!
Online Order Option
We now offer the option to preorder online for in-store or curb-side pickups and home deliveries! Please read all the details on the links below and peruse our extensive menus for our selection of bulk products and pricing. Scroll through the pages using the tabs on the bottom of each menu. Please read the ordering instructions and protocol at the beginning of the order form to help you understand how our system works.
We look forward to serving you in new ways and bringing you our fine goods in our shop or directly to your home!
Update June 3, 2020:
We have completed our Annual Inventory Count and backroom restructure! Thank you so much for your patience. We have a pick up window open today and our online order form is live and you can place your online order.
Deliveries this week will go out on Thursday and Friday but we are only delivering within the City of Vancouver. Regular delivery routes will resume next week.
Temporary Refill Policy
We are not currently able to refill our customer's containers. Instead, we are filling dry goods into paper bags and wet products into deposit jars and plastic pails. We charge a small deposit fee which we will refund to you when you wash and return them. We will again wash and sanitize these containers and put them back into use. Unfortunately, we will not be accepting deposit containers from our suppliers (Earnest Ice, Say Hello Sweets, Yoggu).
May 31, 2020 Update: We are not able to take your deposit jars at the moment. Please hold on to them until we can resume the deposit program. We are updating our system to accommodate VCH's requirements and hope to have the program reinstated by the end of this week.
Update May 31, 2020:
We will be CLOSED June 1 and 2 for our Annual Inventory Count. Our shop and online ordering platform will be closed. Our shop is also normally closed on Wednesday but we will have a pick up window open for you to pick up online orders. Our shop reopens on Thursday and will resume our new regular hours. Due to the closure, our delivery schedule is also disrupted. We will only be delivering on Thursday and Friday for this week and only within the City of Vancouver.
Orders placed today will not be able to be picked up until Wednesday or possibly Thursday. Please wait for our pick up confirmation before coming.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you!